How does the Together for Health prevention programme work?
Who is entitled to a preventive examination?
Every adult aged 30 or over is entitled to undergo a preventive examination at a general practice.
What does it cover?
- Consultation on the health-related aspects of your lifestyle
- Blood pressure, height, weight and waist measurements
- Laboratory tests
- Advice on how to change the unhealthy aspects of your lifestyle and improve your health
- Referral to your doctor and/or a health promotion centre
Examination every five years
You are entitled to a preventive examination every five years. If you are at risk of developing a chronic disease, or are a chronic disease patient, you are entitled to an examination every year.
Group workshops and one-to-one consultations
You will acquire:
- expert information
- support to make lasting changes to your lifestyle and improve your health